10 More Whole Food Meals
- Baked salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper, baked spiced sweet potato fries, steamed broccoli and apple slices
- Spiced black bean burger topped with avocado and cumin and lime, brown rice and mixed berries for dessert
- Baked organic chicken breast with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper, steamed baby carrots -taken out while still a vibrant orange, strawberry slices or frozen pineapple tidbits for dessert
- Lentils with cumin and coriander, brown basmati rice or quinoa, steamed or baked cauliflower with olive oil and curry, kiwi for dessert
- Baked spiced chick-pea “meatballs” with tomato sauce, broccolini sautéed with olive oil and garlic and blueberries for dessert
- Vegetarian chili topped with low-fat sour cream or Greek yogurt served with a sprinkle of reduced fat shredded cheese
- Lentil soup with a spritz of fresh lemon and crusty bread dipped in olive oil with spices or olive tapenade
- Omelets with cheese and chopped vegetables, such as tomatoes, avocado, artichokes, onions served with potatoes and sliced fresh or frozen bananas for dessert
- Stir fry soba noodles with green beans, peanuts, and tofu with sliced mango for dessert
- Grilled cheese made with reduced fat cheddar, olive oil, tomatoes and 100% whole grain bread served with tomato or vegetable soup.
Check out these healthy 7 Dinners, for 5 people under $60. And for more quick meal ideas, check out our 10 Dinner Ideas – Healthy Whole Food Meals!