We work with organizations, both nonprofit and for-profit on national health initiatives and campaigns.
Our goal is to make sure everyone has access to easy-to-understand and reliable nutrition information.
Looking to get your message out to a larger audience? Let SuperKids Nutrition and our experts help project your vision by:
- Collaborating on joint health messages and campaigns
- Work on grant-funded community programs together, with the Super Crew
- Create curriculum or outreach materials to combat childhood obesity and promote health.
- Serve on your advisory board
- SuperKids Nutrition partnered with American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) to co-create the Healthy Kids Today, Prevent Cancer Tomorrow campaign. AICR has raised over 90 million for cancer research (see our campaign on American Institute for Cancer Research)
- The Super Crew was funded through a CDC.gov grant in partnership with Healthy Dining Finder). We manufactured Super Crew toys and developed activity placemats to at select restaurants through the Kids LiveWell program.
- We parented with the National Restaurant Association to develop an app with Super Baby Abigail called FoodLeap, a free gaming app that increases awareness about the benefits of healthy foods!
- We partner with over 5,000 schools in 40 states to provide parent newsletter and menu back activities with the Super Crew