SuperKids Nutrition Parent Headquarters
Learn how to navigate our articles, kids activities, products, recipes, services, guides, and toolkits by reading the 7 tips below.
Yes, being a role model to your little one is important. But we also understand that it can be a challenging task – especially with the myriad of duties you already handle on a daily basis simply by being a parent!
If you feel like your day revolves around feeding your family, shuttling your children around, playdates, naptimes or work, you’ve come to the right spot to help grow your Super Kids healthy and happy. Check out below the 7 ways parents can use this site to ensure a healthy family! Then join our campaign, Healthy Kids Now Prevents Cancer Tomorrow, take the pledge and tap into fun recipes and activities for your family.
7 ways to use this site
- Need ideas for healthy meals and snacks, or tips for picky eaters?
Check out our nutrition articles for a treasure trove of great info and ideas.
- Need something new, fun and educational to read to your little ones?
Pick up our children’s books for exciting adventures with the Super Crew.
- Trying to get dinner on the table?
Print our Super Crew coloring pages to keep your kids entertained while learning about healthy eating from the Super Crew.
- Got bored kids?
Keep ‘em happy and learning with our Kids Activities sheets.
- Want the latest tips and tricks?
Stay up-to-date with the SuperKids by joining the conversation on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SuperKids Nutrition Founder’s Blog!
- Want to learn more about nutrition and how to live a healthy lifestyle?
Click on our expert interviews.
- Need some help with age-specific concerns? See our free downloadable guides