Melissa Halas, MA, RDN, CDE offers Nutrition Counseling in Pasadena and the Los Angeles area and via tele-health.
Meet with Melissa one-on-one to reach your health and nutrition goals. Her 20 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist will lead you on a path of success!
Eating well, exercising, and setting realistic and sustainable goals are all powerful tools that can lead you to live your best life. With an individualized and practical approach, Melissa will help fuel your journey. She works with picky eaters, healthy family eating, pregnancy nutrition, sports nutrition, health concern management and more. Melissa’s main emphasis is on you or your child’s individual lifestyle so that you have the resources and motivation to achieve long-lasting health in an enjoyable way!
Nutrition Services Offered
- Family, Children or Teen Weight or Food Concerns (picky eaters, nutrition balance, weight concerns, food allergies)
- Eating Healthy for Families
- Adolescents: Student-Athletes, Vegetarians, Vegans
- High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Pre diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes and Other Abnormal Lab Values
- Autoimmune Disease, Fatigue, Viral Syndromes, Food Sensitivities, IBS
- Health and Immune Boost
- Plant-forward for Families
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Grocery Store Visit and Strategy