Lemony Herb Salad Dressing
Lemony Herb Salad Dressing -see our Tasty Tuesday Kid Video on Instagram.
- 1 cup non-fat or 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped, or parsley
- Juice lemon.
- Wash and mince herbs, by hand or in a food processor.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in food processor or blender. Kids love pressing the button and watching everything magically blend together!
- Serve over salad, chopped veggies, or use as a mixture for veggie slaws.
Try out these 5 easy and tasty salad dressings next!