SuperKids Nutrition Teacher and Health Educator Headquarters
Hi! Getting kids interested in learning about nutrition and healthy eating can be a bit of a challenge. Our content, curriculum and book reviews are here to help guide you. Plus with the learning activities and Super Crew kids site, your students will become engage as we’ve found that kids not only like the characters, they begin to emulate their eating habits, too. Check out of 5 ways to use the site below, then join our campaign, Healthy Kids Now Prevents Cancer Tomorrow, take the pledge and tap into fun recipes and activities for your students and clients.
If you want to educate and motivate your students to be healthy and happy Super Kids like the Super Crew – then you have come to the right place!
Get the Super Crew healthy eating guide for free!
(Our email list is not shared with outside sources)
5 ways to use this site
- Set up the Super Crew kids website in class and let kids play around. They will love “Kids’ Corner” filled with tons of nutrition related activities.
- Utilize our featured nutrition curriculum in your classroom. It’s free and helps students learn about healthy eating and being active in a way they understand.
- Visit our Kids’ Learning Activities section for fun pages to keep kids interested in learning about healthy foods.
- Print out our printable nutrition articles that are available as PDFs for free hand outs – perfect for health fairs!
- Find out how your school can receive our monthly newsletter and additional resources, by sending us your school contact information through the contact page. Each month we release an innovative and creative new content with tips and information about healthy foods, exercise fun, and great seasonal things to do.
Don’t forget to stay up-to-date with the latest tips and tricks from SuperKids by joining the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and our Blog!