These no-bake pumpkin energy bites are ready in minutes and make for the perfect mid-day snack or tasty dessert.
While pumpkin is usually a fall favorite, this recipe is scrumptious enough to make all year round. The energy bites are naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, and can easily accommodate for peanut allergies. A treat for the entire household to enjoy!
Nutrition of Pumpkin Energy Bites
These energy bites contain wholesome ingredients that you can feel good about eating. Like other orange foods, pumpkin has tons of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that promotes organ, vision, and reproductive health. (1)
These bites also contain fiber-packed whole grains to help satisfy your hunger and encourage healthy digestion. Sweetened with honey, this treat will satisfy your sweet craving without going overboard. They are sugar and spice and everything nice!
No Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon/ pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine oats, peanut butter, pumpkin, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix until it forms a soft (but not sticky) mixture.
- Once the mixture is workable, add the chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- With a large spoon, scoop mixture into hands and roll it into a ball. Repeat for the entire mixture.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer.