Baby Food: Pasta with Carrots and Kale
This delicious meal takes just minutes and is a great way to get in eye-healthy antioxidants, B-vitamins and tons of great fiber. Prepared with baby food steamer, blender and warmer appliance.
- 1 cup carrots (cut up and steamed)
- 1/2 cup peas (frozen organic)
- 1/2 cup curly organic kale (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup of cooked whole grain pasta (from dinner last night)
- Add Level 3 amount of water to the Babycook. Place all ingredients into the steam basket. Steam.
- Remove steam basket. Leaving the water that is in the Babycook there, place everything from the steam basket into the main puree container. Puree until desired texture is achieved. Add water as needed. If too thin, add baby rice/oatmeal cereal.
- Divide up, store and enjoy! Will last in refrigerator for 3 days and in freezer for 3 months.